by lulumum

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sneak Peek From Down Unda: Creamsicle No Limit Tank

No Limit Tank Creamsicle/Black Swan
When I first glanced at this one I didn't realize it was Black Swan. I don't love the tank in this color but the color combo intrigues me. Do the contrasted Black/Color No Limit Tanks usually have the edging in the darker color continue up the bra or is this new?  

Tender Violet Swiftly SL and LS
These look so much like last years violacious I wondered if the pictures where recycled. I could have sworn there was a violacious/coal baseball sleeved Swiftly LS last spring. The color is really pretty and will pair nicely with Black Swan and Dense Purple but I think I'm taking a pass on with the exception of maybe a solid Tender Violet CRB if it exists. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig