by lulumum

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sattva Pants, Wholehearted Tank and More

Sattva Pants $108

Really loving the look of these Sattva pants but I've read that they are low rise and that likely won't work for me. I'm intrigued though by the Merino wool blend and wonder if these would pass as technical and sweat wicking as well as temp regulating. I've often felt that Lululemon is lacking in the technical cotton like sweats that Nike and Under Armour has because I'm often tempted by some of their sweat wicking hoodies for Crossfit. Something soft and thin like this would be perfect for heavy weight training days. I've also read rumors of Bordeaux drama dance studio crops so perhaps those will be uploaded tonight too.

 
With the pigment blue Tonka vinyasa
 

Cashew Tonka vinyasa with Sattva pants
Wholehearted tank in milky way
 

New wholehearted tank and slub denim define jacket
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig