by lulumum

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Scubas: Polar Cream and Bordeaux Drama

Polar Cream Scuba with Bordeaux Drama Wunder Unders
I was compelled to get these Wunder Unders yesterday and I'm in love with the color, one of my top favorites in the 'neutral' category. I'm not finding them sheer other than faintly seeing the hang tag in the back but that is true of my older (2010) Wunder Unders as well, the material isn't thick like my old ones but they are opaque. The gusset does cause issue in these which means I have to wear them much lower on my waist which right now is causing muffin top. Such an annoyance that these could have been absolutely perfect with the old gusset. Oh well, I do love them and will be keeping them. 

 Power Y Tank in Slate/Rose Herringbone Polar Cream

 Bordeaux Drama Scuba Hoodie with Aphrodite Crops Black Slub

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig