by lulumum

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bordeaux Drama Right as Rain Jacket and Bordeaux Drama Studio Pant II

There hasn't been a lot of store pictures of these two items and I believe the Right As Rain Jacket in Bordeaux Drama hasn't even made it to stores at all yet while the Bordeaux Drama Studio Pants have just started to trickled into stores between last Thursday and this coming Monday so maybe we'll see more pictures come up in the next few days. 

I'm quite happy with the Right As Rain Jacket in this color. Initially I was worried it would be too bright and not neutral enough but its really quite dark and subdued and goes really well with all of the pants I have (denims, light brown twill and light grey denim). The only downfall with this color for the jacket is that I have a few other Bordeaux Drama items now that I would not pair with this jacket because it would really be overkill. 




I like the Studio Pants in Bordeaux a lot but I only have one other pair of Studio Pants (Dune, lined) and they don't get a ton of wear so I'm a bit hesitant in keeping these. The are my TTS size 10 and like others have reported the waist is really loose. The thighs and butt feel the same to me as past runs of studio pants but the waist is definitely bigger so It's not something I'd feel comfortable sizing down in since I have a big butt and athletic thighs. It'd just be too tight throughout the rest of the pants in order to get a better fitting waist so I'd rather live with a looser waist. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig