by lulumum

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Latest: No Limit Tanks in Power Purple and ZIggy Wee Greys, Power Purple and Currant Swiftly Tech 1/2 Zips, Power Purple Scuba and CRB, Run Make a Break Jacket and More

No Limit Tank Power Purple
This one is even more gorgeous in person where you can actually see the zig zag embossed print in the bra portion. 

No Limit Tank Deep Coal/ Ziggy Wee Greys


 Power Purple Swiftly Tech 1/2 Zip with Run: Speed Squad Short
I love power purple in the swiftly material and really loved the 1/2 zip but I may exchange it in favor of the cheaper LS version even though I'm not sure I love the chevron print on it. We'll see though because I have LS's already and no 1/2 zip version so it may be worth having one on hand. I use these swiftlys a lot for Crossfit



Currant Swiftly Tech 1/2 Zip
 

Power Purple Scuba Hoodie and heathered Power Purple Cool Racerback
So gorgeous! I can't justify a Scuba otherwise I would have gotten this one too. The CRB though, that one is mine, mine, mine. I've read that the heathered power purple CRB is uber soft.




Light Flash Cool Racerback 

Presence of Mind LS


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig