by lulumum

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Latest + New Lululemon Shopper

I got this new lululemon shopper at my store today which were made especially for the Wanderlust Festival in Whistler so I'm thinking these are probably just for Vancouver area stores. I think this one is my top favorite of all the shoppers they've had and second to the Superwoman Shopper from last year. The graphics on this are really cute showing Whistler Village. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Run: Make a Break Jacket
You can see in most of the pictures how fitted this jacket is on most, especially if you have curves. 
Really not a fan of the zipper on this jacket. I think a sturdier jacket should have been used. 

 Run: Speed Squad Shorts
I'm actually interested in trying these on. I just wish both shorts where longer since I suspect the under short will hit me too high and the over short may get the diaper-crotch look on me which I get on shorts like the speed shorts. The Turbos length is a win for me. 

 Presence of Mind LS and Modern Tranquil Pant




These keep getting listed as Power Purple Run: Inspires but I'm almost certain they are bruised berry


Run: Make a Break Jacket


Run: Team Spirit SS and Run: Speed Squad Skirt

 Run: Make a Break Jacket and Run Speed Squad Skirt

 No drawcord on the hood of this jacket unfortunately

Run: Swiftly 1/2 Zip
I'm in mad love with the Power Purple one I got. I was initially unsure if I'd keep it or get the LS version with the chevron print thats coming but I'm settled on the 1/2 zip.

Presence of Mind LS

No Limit Tank in Grey Wee Caspian and the Power Purple WU's with zig zag embossed



Cool Racerback Tank in Light Ray
I haven't seen it in person yet but one of the stores described it as a cross between tangerine and mango. Yum!


No Limit Tank ziggy wee caspian 

No Limit Tank in Power Purple
I'm infatuated with the one I got. Power Purple is just gorgeous!



Heathered Power Purple CRB
This one and my Heathered Coal are my softest ever. 


Cool Racerback Light Ray Flare

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig