by lulumum

Monday, August 6, 2012

Product Drop Monday

Nothing new in my store today due to the BC day long weekend but there will be a large product drop tomorrow I've been told. I also expect a large upload tonight which is a bit concerning to me since it'll probably be my favorite Power Purple items and I was also told to expect amazing things at the Sea Wheeze store on Friday including some designs being brought back that are hugely popular, many many things that have not been seen online yet, and perhaps some specialty non technical items. Poo! Expensive month. Anyways, the Ed's know what's to expect and are super excited but they are keeping mum even with with bribery offered.  I was also told that the medal design is incredible and we will be very, very happy to receive it.  Also, the brunch after the race is being catered by a Whistler Restaurant

Turbo Run Short in Dense Purple, Run: Team Spirit LS in Power Purple/Dark Charcoal


Run: Team Spirit Short Sleeve Power Purple and Run: Speed Shorts in Ray

New shoppers. Very cute!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig