by lulumum

Sunday, August 26, 2012

105F Singlet

I was so close to pickup up the 105F Singlet today as part of a return but ended up putting it back and deciding to wait. The fabric is all sheer luon and super soft and cool, and I'm really wanting an Angel Blue item (or Bordeaux Drama for something different) but I was a bit worried about how delicate it would be. Also, I think I want an angel blue item in a more vibrantly died fabric (sheer luon dulls down a bit) I guess it's no more delicate than my swiftly's... still,  for some reason I just didn't want to pull the trigger today despite really liking this singlet. The edging on this is finished off really nicely with little hemmed scalloped edges around the arms, neck and bottom hem. Really cute and would have been perfect for the summer months. I like this shape a lot in casual tops so I was drawn to it but I think I need to try it on with a bunch of different bras first to see what the wearability is.  I think Angel Blue would look really nice over my Cross My Heart Bra in Plum. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig