by lulumum

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mini Store Report

I stopped in at my store today to have a look at the new items and there was not a ton in. I did see the new Every Yogi LS's in and there was one that was Heathered Angel Blue that looked super similar to the Cabin LS (version 1) in Heathered Haze from 2010. The Deep Indigo Striped Every Yogi reversed to Heathered Deep Indigo (just like the Vitasea Daily Tank) and the Solid Currant reversed to Heathered Ghost. I also had a look at the new Ziggy Striped Xlong Cool Racerbacks and I'm almost positive I'll be returning it. It's pretty enough and soft on the inside but it's also quite thick and feels like it will be very warm to work out in. I also think the material since it's a looser knit will be prone to snags. Too bad because it has a slight Missoni vibe to it, but the pattern is quite busy for me. The other zig zag CRB 'Blazer Fossil' in regular length (pictured below) is a high polyester version. No new Define Jackets which was too bad because I really wanted to try on the Power Purple Define I ordered last night. Since I'll be returning the CRB, if the quality is good on the jacket I'll likely keep it. I also wanted to have a look at the Deja Vu Scarves and in particular the color 'Deepest Cranberry' but none were in. What else....Oh right, no new Currant Dance Studio Pants/Crops, no Power Purple Swiftly's (seen on the Australian/New Zealand Website). No Currant or Caspian Vitasea Daily Tanks but I did see the gorgeous Angel Blue Energy Bra which was tempting but it wasn't stocked in my size yet so I didn't have to use willpower today. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig