Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Specialized Lululemon Cycling Kit, Seaside Dot Print Speed Shorts, Pacesetter Skirt and Turbo Shorts

I forgot to mention when I was in Portland last week there were several little cycling shops in the area we were staying in and one store had a display up in their window with a Specialized Lululemon promotional poster. I wonder if the kit will be sold by other retailers. 


Speed Shorts, Seaside Dot Print
Cute with the flash detailing on it. 

Pacesetter Skirt, Seaside Dot Print
This one comes in Tall and Regular length





Turbo Shorts, Black/Seaside Dot Print with Flash Light Power Y


4 comments:

  1. Kit means gear. Its not cycling kits, it's cycling kit. Read it like cycling gear. Your garmin watch is running kit, as are your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. A bit harsh there over one letter, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...chill

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is that harsh? I didn't read any name calling. I see it as a helpful correction. And personally as someone from England I appreciate the change beause it really doesnt make sense to call it kits when the exact term for it is kit. Anyway dont get your knickers in a knot. I'm sure Lulumum didn't take it personally. If you blog I'm sure you'd prefer to write proper words anyhow.

    ReplyDelete