by lulumum

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Latest + A Mini Fit Review

I tried on three tanks today that I've been meaning to try on for a little while. The Namaste Tank was a bust on me in the bust (ha!). The bra portion was just too narrow for my bust and so it was cutting off at the bottom a little too high, and if pulled it down lower it was way too low of a scoop on me. The straps were also pulling at the back of my neck. What I did like though was how roomy the body was. I also just wasn't a fan of how the print transitioned to the bust in such a hard line. I do like this tank in black but because of the fit it's definitely a pass. The other one I tried on which I liked was the Menthol Run: Tame Me Tank. The color is just gorgeous with the Wee Striped Menthol bust and Solid Menthol body. This one is wish listed for another day though and hopefully on markdown. The third tank I tried on was the Porcelaine Blue Chaturanga Tank and I loved this one most of all. A bit surprising since I've heard reviews that the bust runs tight and has a bit of an odd fit but I didn't find that the case on me. I loved how supportive the bust felt and I'm really partial to the Jacquard Mesh material which feels really cool and breathable. I'm definitely considering getting this one for Crossfit. 



 I didn't get to see this new Heathered Dune In Stride Jacket Today


 Saw this Define, the Flash/Dune Wee Stripe and it's very striking in person. There were no CRB's in this pattern which I may have been tempted to get. 

I'm really loving these Reverse Groove Crops in White Denim. I'd like to try these on when I see them in store next. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig