by lulumum

Friday, April 13, 2012

Size Comparison: Jacquard Mesh CRB to Regular CRB

There is a lot of discussion about the new Jacquard Mesh CRB and wether or not to size up on them. A lot are suggesting that they run smaller than regular CRB's but I think the difference is really only in the mechanical stretch of the fabric compared to the most recent high poly heathered CRB's. They just sort of drape differently.  The new Jacquard Mesh CRB's are 94% Nylon and 6% Lycra Spandex and I'm quite partial to them since I loath the use of polyester. The feel like a crisp, soft and breathable cotton compared to the poly ones which range from feeling slick, cool and thin to staticy and I find they also migrate downwards during workouts exposing the top of your bra.  I'll definitely be using these casually as well as for running and crossfit.

It was hard to get a good shot in of the size comparison but they are pretty much identical even in the straps. I was surprised that the straps were the same length since in my fit review the other day I thought the scoop and straps were shorter and the neckline was higher, but I guess it's just the difference in fabric composition and how they behave and feel. Both are size 10. I think there is a slight difference in hem length though, maybe 1/4" shorter but not much. You can easily size up in these but I don't think it's necessary at all. I'm happy sticking with the 10.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig