by lulumum

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OOTD: Run In The Rain, Post Run: And It's That Time Of Year Again...

It's a rainy 12*c here and I really wanted to head of for a run today with my new runners (New Balance  WT20) so I opted to take the kids with the running stroller for their first 'in the rain' run. It was about 4 miles today and a 2 mile trail run thru a heavily wooded area which the kids really liked. I normally am too scared to run thru the woods near my house but it was raining quite heavily and the little one refuses to have the rain cover on so I detoured into the woods where there is really good tree coverage. I gotta say, I really love these runners. I can definitely feel my calves working and my ankles have to work harder to keep from rolling but it feels really neat to be able to actually feel your feet engaged in the run. 

I wore my Deep Indigo Ebb and Flow Crops and my Wee Are From Space March Multi CRB and took my Power Purple Hustle Jacket with me but that ended up just being used to cover the kids. 
The little one has a real attitude as you can tell. I really love that about her. 

Ended up at Starbucks for a little juice and cookie treat for the kids and a latte for moi

And to throw on over my tank while at Starbucks and running errands...since it's that time of year again, my Canucks tee. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig