by lulumum

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Latest: April WAFS CRB, In Stride Jacket and Every Yogi Tee and Tank in Porcelain Wee Striple

Woo-hoo! I got my April WAFS Cool Racerback Tank today and its so pretty! It's 92% Nylon and 8% Lycra and nice and soft.  The color reads pink from far away but it's really made up of flash, rose quartz, concord grape and white so it'll go with a lot of the latest items. I remember one store showing a picture of this tank underneath the Concord Grape Dance Studio Jacket and it looked so pretty together. 

 I knew when I first saw the April WAFS In Stride Jacket online that it was a special one. It's so pretty with Flash detailing inside the pocket and at the zipper pull. If you're on the fence about getting this one I'd pull the trigger. This is one of those Strides/In Strides that people will be hunting down once it's sold out. 

Every Yogi Tee in Porcelain Wee Stripe. 


 Fossil White Wee Stripe version



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig