by lulumum

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photos Of The Latest: Dance Studio Jacket in Dune and Concord, Blurred Blossom and Concord Grape Daily Tank, Dance Studio Pants and Yoga Camp Crops.

I'm feeling awful tempted by the Concord Grape version of the DSJ something fierce. I'm being strong though. I've never even tried on the DSJ but I always notice on others how flattering of a cut the jacket is. Dune is gorgeous as well but for me the Concord Grape is way more special. 

 The Dune Transition wrap over the Heathered Concord Grape Daily Tank. I love these colors paired together. 


 So pretty! Blurred Blossom Multi Print Daily Tank with Concord Grape Dance Studio Pants. I'll probably pull the trigger on crops if they come in this color. I think I can make room in my closet for a fun colored pair of crops that get brought out during summer vacations.


 Flash Extra Long CRB with Yoga Camp Pants. This is a gorgeous CRB and made in Canada. It's as vibrant in person as it is in this picture. 
 A couple of pictures of the Daily Tank over the Daily Bra. I find the tank covers me regular bra completely but I do have to make sure to pull the tank down far enough. If you let it sit too high on your chest, since the straps are longer than they appear your bra strap will show until you adjust the tank. 

 Daily Tank with Blurred Blossom Pacesetter Skirt. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig