by lulumum

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sneak Peek From Down Unda: Silver Bullet Tanks are Coming Back!

Australian stores got these new Run: Silver Bullet Tanks in Pigment Blue, Pig Pink and Black. I'm a bit surprised since this color pallet is current for Winter but the last run of silver bullets were out in August. I don't expect we would see warm weather running tanks until early spring which should be past this color pallet but maybe these colors will see a return at a later date, or we will see these very soon.  Ah well! I love the silver bullet tank and have one in Magnum with a reflective feather print at the neckline. I'd definitely be interested in the Pigment Blue or Pig Pink. 


I have this one, Magnum with the reflective feather print reviewed here


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig