by lulumum

Monday, January 30, 2012

Photos Of The Latest: Transformation Wrap, Yin Me Pullover, Practice Freely Tank, Aquamarine Cool Racerback and More...

Lots of photos of the latest here and in no particular order. I'm rather lazy today and I'm sorry about that. Also, I decided not to include pictures of the It's Happening Johdpur Pants since there are so many other pictures to post. You're not disappointed, are you? The more pictures I see of the Transformation Wrap the more I think I should have stuck to my TTS. I'm so short though that the length was overwhelming on me in the size 10. I dunno, I'm no help to you. I think I need to sleep on it myself. 

Practice Freely Tank





 Transformation Wrap with Practice Freely Tank




 Yin Me Pullover

 Transformation Wrap


 Yin Me Pullover with Deep Indigo Slub Denim Wunder Unders




 Transformation Wrap
 Yin Me Pullover with Tiny Devotions Mala Beads

Tea Cozy Pullover in Deep Indigo


 Quiet Stripe Wunder Unders

Transformation Wrap



Deep Indigo Ink Blot Wunder Unders and Practice Freely Tank

Yin Me Pullover



Transformation Wrap


First photo of a Heathered Aquamarine Cool Racerback Tank with Yin To You Crops


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wish the tea cozy weren't so snug in the arms!

    I'm also regretting selling my savasana wrap. I've realized I prefer French terry to knits at lululemon. And of course I didn't pick up a gratitude wrap when it was marked down. So annoyed with myself!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig