by lulumum

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photos: Aquamarine Cool Racerback, Swiftly Tech LS, Swiftly Tank, Quiet Stripe In Stride Jacket

I had a chance this afternoon to check out some of the latest since I needed to get the size up in the Transition Wrap in exchange for the one I got yesterday. Picked that up and also found a Plum Cross My Heart Bra and it followed me home and now that I've tried it on at home I don't know why I didn't realize how awesome this bra is before. Now I feel like I need the Black Swan one too. Anyways, I digress, the Aquamarine Cool Racerback was surprisingly soft and stretchy. It sort of reminded me of the heathered Tree Frog CRB but perhaps even softer. Like really stretchy running luon. The only problem with it is that it's so light and thin that it may be a bit sheer so I passed on it for now. Wouldn't Aquamarine look just awesome over plum though??  The Inkblot CRB on the other hand was just as suspected with 94% polyester. It feels similar to the Camo one but not as plastic-y as the Nesting Bird or Unicorn Tears version. No Every Yoga Tank today or Apres Practice Anorak. 
 My store doesn't have all of the latest items we've seen come out. They are missing this Quiet Stripe In Stride Jacket as well as the Wunder Unders. They didn't get the Ebb and Flow Crops, no Bang Buster headband... a few other things I can't remember.
 This is such a gorgeous Swiftly Tech LS. I'm tempted by it and have been in need of a Swiftly Tech LS but can't seem to settle on one. I really hope we see a LS in the Inkblot color because I think I would jump on that one.

Aquamarine Swiftly Tank
 Aquamarine CRB with the Camo/Aquamarine Speed shorts. 
 Transition Wrap over Aquamarine CRB. This picture caught my attention for some reason. I've decided I really love this wrap. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig