by lulumum

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good Upload?

I'm going to call it a good upload because only one of my wish list items got uploaded and that means I didn't have to bust my budget all at once. Although it sucked that last week was so early at 5:30am and today it started late at about 7:30. I was up at 6am. I got the Apres Run Pullover in Black Swan and If I like it (if it arrives) then I may sell my Power Purple Fuzzy Fleece Pullover. I really wanted the Cabin Long Sleeve in the Ombre stripe but I decided not to push my luck with online orders and wait to see it in store. I need to try it on anyways since the black swan one I tried on a while ago was a fail on me being too long for my already disproportionately long torso. The Ta Ta Tamer ii was tempting as well in that lovely Persian Purple but I don't need it at the moment, I have a TTT that I wash and wear for each workout.  The Plum Stripe Scuba also tempted me in store the other day but I really don't need a scuba hoodie.

What did you guys order today?

Apres Run Pullover Black Swan



Triumphant Tote  Persian Purple. 
Gorgeous in this color!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig