by lulumum

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Product Alert Images: Get Down Jacket, See Me Ride Poncho, Fresh Manifesto LS and More

It's been a hectic and stressful week guys, posting product links is super relaxing right about now. Also, I had my first foundations class at Rocky Point CrossFit last night so I will be posting about that shortly. And... today is the season premier to a few shows I watch so now I have a pretty good way to waist time when I need to. I love PVRing shows to watch after the kids go to bed and I get a chance to do nothing for a while.

I'm a little disappointed that this weeks product drop has been mostly focused on the jackets, Get Down and the See Me Ride Items as well as the Silverscent Luon items. I did like the Get Down Jacket enough to try it on again for serious consideration at a later date, but for now I'm wanting tanks, wraps and things in Raspberry and Rocksteady. I really liked the Rocksteady Run For Your Life Tank from last week so I may get another one on Thursday if no surprises get uploaded.  I'm anxiously awaiting a pretty Raspberry Cool Racerback Tank though so that takes priority.







Groove Pants
Power Y
Flow Y Bra
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig