by lulumum

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Upload Thursday Eve Refresher

I've been trying really hard to behave and not get the Ghost or Heathered Wren Modern Tank or the Heathered Raspberry Lively Tee since I'm trying to restrict myself to running gear only but under the guise of checking out thru the new mobile lulu site on my iphone tomorrow to see how easy it is I may just order one of those three items. Maybe. I'm holding out hope that since lulu has made Modal Relaxed Fit Pants there may be a Modal/Lux Scuba Hoodie or Sing, Floss, Travel Jacket in the near future. Yes please! That would be my only wish list item for fall/winter along with a running luon long sleeve or pullover (heathered raspberry please!). Oh, and I'd love a dark patterned tall length speed skirt since those are my new loves for running. Ahh well, maybe a pretty Cool Racerback or two. That's all. Modest wish list. 

I wonder if there will be any surprise items uploaded tomorrow. There seems to have been surprise items every week for the past 4 weeks. Last weeks surprise item was the Camel Pants.

Whats on your wish list for tomorrow? Or for the coming fall?

Run For Your Life Skirt





Run For Your Life Pullover $99




Vinyasa Scarf $32, $34,  Now $49

Lively Crewneck Tee Heathered Raspberry I'm feeling sooooo tempted by this tee.

Modern Racer Tank and sooo tempted by these tanks (in Heathered Ghost and Heathered Wren)


Scuba Hoodie Vest $98, $108, $128, Now $148


Makes me wonder if we will see some more Modal items this year, like a Lux Scuba or Lux Sing Floss Travel Jacket. 





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh no! I NEED those modern racerbacks and a turbo tank! Maybe a size 4 will show up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the Right as Rain jacket for the sake of my well being!! I don't live near a lulu, but I'm going on vacation 2 weeks time- I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Price increase on the vinyasa scarf is ridiculous. Less detail yet higher price. I will NOT be buying this piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that new jacket have a bright blue zipper? I was thinking of buying it until I saw this picture. Thanks for the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CRB SE is listed as 42 online! I hope its the same in store cause I think its super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig