by lulumum

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Upload Thursday Eve: Blogger MIA

So sorry to all of my readers that I've been MIA this week. I brought my laptop along with us on family vacation fully planning on blogging during our downtime but there is a surprising lot to do here at Qualicum Beach & Parksville to keep us pretty busy all day long. Tomorrow I will be a very lucky girl heading to the Tigh-Na-Mara Spa to spend the day and make up for all the time us women folk have been stranded with the children on the beach while the boys golfed and fished. I can't wait!!

I'll be sure to check the upload though right along with you guys since I'm really wanting the Free to Be Bra in white and possibly Dewberry too.

What are you guys hoping to see for tomorrows upload??

view from our hotel room 

Rathtrevor Beach where we just had our dinner of bbq'd freshly caught salmon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig