by lulumum

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Product Drop - Canada

Run Take Flight Pullover Tech Surge and Dark Classic Sports Grey
 This is an interesting pullover. At first I wondered if it was luxtreme or running luon but now I see that it's a swiftly tech silverescent material (you can tell in the sleeve detail and at close ups of the neck detailing). And that it has a feather print on it. Mmmmm...not sure I love the pullover but the V-Neck swiftly pictured below I'm feeling very attracted too.
Run Take Flight V Neck Tech Dewberry, Surge and Dark Classic Sports Grey
I'm almost 100% certain this is a swiftly tech with an added print on it. This one will be a must buy for me and in fact I think I'll be rushing out to the store shortly to check for it. I haven't had that urge over something in a long time but I'm definitely liking this one  a lot. 

Lively Crewneck Tee Vitasea Heathered Dewberry
I'm not in need of a casual tee but I do really like the heathered dewberry and that it's vitasea.

Scoop Neck Tank Royalty Space Dye/Royalty
This is a super pretty combo. 

Bliss Tank 
I don't have much love for the bliss tanks this year even though I really liked it last year. 

Strength and Tone Shorts
These are not in a million years shorts for me but I do really like them, especially in this color. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig