by lulumum

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coal Energy SL

Energy SL Coal

Reader Quincey provided fit pictures of the Energy SL in her true to size (regular tank size) and not sized down. I tried this on yesterday in an 8 and found it really comfortable and looked like this one does around my tummy.  My store had the tank in Toothpaste which I liked but didn't love and Black. If I hadn't gotten my Sing Floss Travel Jacket I would have liked to have gotten this tank in Coal. Kinda bananas that I opted for a hoodie on a hot summer day instead but I just loved the Navy Jacket on me and didn't love any of the colors of the Energy. I hope we see a lot of color runs of the Energy SL this summer. I was just thinking i'd like to see thinking I'd like to see this in Pink Mist but I think it may be too late for that color.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig