by lulumum

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Canadian Product Alerts

*I'll be updating this post with pictures as they come up throwout the day and I'll post a US Products Alert Post as well as soon as those come in. 








This scuba hoodie is gorgeous, especially with the inner velour fur lined pocket/hood. I'm not buying a scuba hoodie this year but I wonder if the entire inside of the hoodie is lined in this material? I've heard rumours that this SE Hoodie is priced at the old SE price of $128. Let me know if you see this in your store and what the price tags say.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Price on the white scuba is $128...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in my store today and the fur lining is on the back as well as the hood. I didn't look to see if the sleeves were lined with it but I don't think they are, especially since the front panels weren't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fur lining in June?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's some more summer stuff? Love the new CRB color, but scubas in June? It's 100 degrees in the south U.S....just thinking of putting on a heavy hoody makes me sweat! Can't we have some more short sleeve run shirts in new styles and/or colors? Why does Lulu seem to think this is so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think lululemon seems to have their seasons mixed up......... Fur lining this time of year????

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig