by lulumum

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pink Mist Mind Over Matter Pullover

My current obsession is the Mind Over Matter Pullover in Pink Mist. When I first saw images of this pullover I thought this pink was a bit too pale for me despite the fact that I love soft pinks but once I tried on the Modern Racer Tank this afternoon in this color I realized it's really a very pretty and flattering pink afterall and it has me intrigued about the Mind Over Matter in the same color. I love that it has darker pink contrasted in the stitching. 

I've sworn off buying anymore pullovers because I truly don't need one and having one luxtreme and one warmer running luon pullover is enough for me year round for Vancouver running so I put myself on a lulu pullover diet in December because I find myself tempted by each and every one that comes out and feel the need to collect them. This one is a tough one for me to pass on though because it's just so pretty. I think the key is to not allow myself to even try it on in store, especially since I know I wont be wearing it for running any time soon. But I may cave anyways since I do have a birthday gift card in my pocket and personally I'm really shocked at myself that I haven't spent it yet. 


Description
  • It's mind over matter in this high performance running pullover!
  • Lightweight, inherently wicking luxtreme™ fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
  • Long front zip for easy on/off
  • Body-mapped with anti-stink circle mesh
  • Cuffins with thumbholes keep hands warm!
  • Reflective zippers for visibility in low light
  • Back zipper pocket for secure storage of cards, keys or music
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig