by lulumum

Monday, May 2, 2011

May! New Colors and Products

Do It All Shorts
Black, Wren, Coal and Light Grey (Blurred Grey?) $58 and an inseam of 8.5" (last years was 5")

I'm so happy these are back. I totally missed out on last years version and spent weeks searching high and low for them after they had sold out. I'm also really happy these are longer then last years with the option of shortening them by rolling up the cuffs. 

Power Dance Strap Tank, Surge Blue
Colours: Surge (shown), Pink Mist Space Dye/Pink Mist, and Black
This is a luxtreme bust/sheer luon tank top that has had many people anxiously awaiting its return. Great easy to wear tank top for summer. 

Run Inspire Crops
Colours: Blurred Grey/Toothpaste Seabed/Toothpaste (shown), and Black/Pink Mist/Heathered Black
I love fit of these crops and highly recommend them. the color/print combination is so pretty in this one (seaspray seabed print/coal?) but I'm not sure I could pull off a light grey crop with pastel contrasting on it. I'll definitely try them on though and give them a shot. 

In Stride Jacket, Pink Mist
Pink Mist is such a pretty and soft ballerina pink. I haven't tried anything on in this color but I love it and hope it doesn't wash me out. I really like that this is a solid In Stride with no contrasting colors on it. 

Scoop Neck Tank, Seaspray
I really like seaspray a lot. Not sure I'll get anything in it though since I have way, way too much blue in my closet. Both Lulu and non lulu. I think I need a blue intervention. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig