by lulumum

Friday, April 15, 2011

Upload Friday!

The Lululemon website has now been uploaded with new black, white and grey items. I'm interested in these items but not in black, white or grey. The V neck Swiftly I would love in Tango Red, The Pure Focus I would love in Grapeseed (although the white is pretty too!) and the Sing, Floss, Travel Jacket I'm wanting in Surge Blue or Heathered Wren as mentioned in the product alerts.

**One thing I've noticed is if you do a search of old items you get directed back to the main page of the lululemon website. Boo!!! Dislike!!! We can no longer find the old images on the website only items that are in google images from other websites such as the blogs or resale sites.  As a resale buyer this really annoys me because we no longer have access to those product reviews and descriptions. UPSET!

What are you getting today?? Also, if you've checked out with a purchase, did it go smoothly for you??




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig