by lulumum

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today's Product Alerts


Modern Racer Tank Modern Racer Tank Alternate View
This Modern Racer Tank is on my immediate wish list. I have been living in Modern Racers for the past several weeks as it's been quite warm and springy lately. I also prefer the Modern Racers to the Cool Racerback Tanks for layering since they are so thin. The CRB's I can live with just a few of them to use on my runs but the Moderns, if it's a color I love in it then it's a "YES PLEASE!"
Cool Racerback Cool Racerback Alternate View
I really like this blue a lot. Surge Blue reminds me of Stitch so I plan on getting something in this color. Perhaps a nice hoodie jacket will come out in this color or maybe a Modern Racer. I suspect not for the MRT though since this is close to Snorkel Blue and we just saw the Snorkel MRT in store. 
Sunset TankSunset TankAlternate View
This is pretty with the contrasting on it to highlight the sweatheart neckline. I'm eyeing the Tango Red in this tank as a consideration for my upcoming BMO Vancouver Marathon. I'm pretty sure I want to wear Tango Red in a top if I can find the right top. Red is such an energy color and it makes it easy to spot me in the crowd for my family. 

Lively Long SleevesLively Long SleevesAlternate View
Description
  • Designed as a reversible layering piece to tak you to the studio, through the first few minutes of your practice, and as a savasana cozy up
  • Vitasea is a cotton, Seacell and spandex blend, that is breathable, soft and feels awesome against the skin
  • Added LYCRA fibre for shape retention
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Thumbholes keep your sleeves down and your hands warm!
  • Preshrunk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig