by lulumum

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Great Product Shots From West 4th

I'm liking the Bandhas Crops a lot as something I would wear to the gym or to yoga specifically but for street wear I'm finding the static coal version busy with a lot of seam detailing, pattern and circle mesh ties at the ankle. In person these crops are very, very cute. They remind me of my knotted wunder unders which I've recently rediscovered in my closet. I love the way the circle mesh ties wrap around the back of the calf but you can also wear them tied at the front or on the side. 
Pure Focus TankPure Focus TankAlternate View
Bandhas CropBandhas CropAlternate View
Description
  • Tight fit, medium rise crop works with you in the gym and in your yoga class
  • Luon®, our signature fabric: breathable with coverage, cotton-feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing freedom of movement
  • Medium rise, elastic waistband keep crop in place during movement
  • Gusset designed for greater range of movement & comfort
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk

Backbend CropBackbend CropAlternate View
The Backbend crops are made with a really nice dense feeling luon that reminds me of my Wunder Groove Crops that have stayed like new since last year. I haven't seen luon like my wunder grooves since then but the weave has a really great feel and if I were looking for crops to use at the gym I would get the Backbend crops soley for that reason. 
Description
  • Body skimming, straight leg crop to choose your favourite backbend pose in
  • Luon®, our signature fabric: breathable with coverage, cotton-feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing freedom of movement
  • Smooth & flat waistband, medium rise, slim fit
  • Waistband inner stash pocket to secure $ & keys
  • Gusset designed for greater range of movement & comfort
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort

Modern Racer Tank Modern Racer Tank Alternate View
I got the Modern Racer Tank in Tango Red yesterday and really, really love the vitasea in them. It elevates the Modern Racer to a much more lux, sturdy tank. I loved the Modern Racer before the Vitasea addition but these are so much nicer. I was also curios to see how the Tango Red paired with the white Dance Studio Crops. I would probably shy away from wearing those two together for fear of looking like I'm trying to be patriotic or too contrasty but I like it in this photo. 

There are elements I like about this jacket but as a technical running jacket I don't see the functionality of it as it lacks protection from wind, rain and sun. f It sort of reminds me of the Stow and Go Jacket from last year that was originally priced at around $80-$100 and was later marked down to $19. 

Sing, Floss, Travel JacketSing, Floss, Travel JacketAlternate View
I liked this jacket a lot when I tried it on. The fit was the same as the Wear With All but a bit shorter in length making this a much more flattering length for shorter people like me. The cotton french terry felt similar to the Movement Jacket which I really like for a spring weight jacket. 
Description
  • Sing, floss, and travel in this jacket because it was designed to be the perfect piece for all your daily activities
  • French terry is soft and breathable with stretch so it holds its shape
  • Long fitted jacket provides bum coverage with tights
  • Thumbholes keep your sleeves down and your hands warm!
  • Front pockets for storage of $ & keys
  • Preshrunk


RUN: Speed Skirt RUN: Speed Skirt Alternate View
Love the Seabed print in Grapeseed. I hope we see tanks in this print. 
Description
  • All the technical properties of a short, but we made a skirt instead!
  • Lightweight & wicking swift fabric with 2-way stretch
  • Inherently wicking luxtreme™ fabric liner with sticky elastic at hem, stops shorts from riding up
  • Smooth, wide waistband
  • Continuous drawcord won't come out in the wash
  • Storage! Secure back zipper pocket & 2 gel pockets on the front
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig