by lulumum

Thursday, March 31, 2011

OT: New Sponsored Ad

You may have noticed a new button on my sidebar for Stella&Dot Jewelry. I'm really pleased to be supporting an independent business owner from within the lulumum community. Megan Lynch is an independent stylist and business owner and she sells beautiful stella&dot  accessories for every occasion at very reasonable prices. Please check out her website by clicking the link below or clicking on her button over on my sidebar. I guarantee you will love what you see in the online catalogue, I already have  a wish list started.

If you are interested in advertising in this blog, please feel free to contact me at lulumum.lulu@gmail.com
Megan Lynch, Stella&Dot Stylest
Some of the pieces I'm currently lusting after
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig