by lulumum

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New! Mudra Wrap

These pictures are courtesy of  the Cali Lulu Buyers group on Facebook. These ladies have you covered for your California Lululemon shopping needs.

The Mudra Wrap looks like exactly what I have been hunting for. I tried the Live Healthy Wrap last month and really loved it but there were a few details that just weren't working for my figure. I love that this wrap has buttons added at the inside collar so you can shorten the wrap. It also seems to have more streamlined front panels. The Live Healthy Wrap was just too voluminous in the front panels for my pear shape and shorter legs so it really just added too much weight in my upper body which is the area I should be highlighting. This is a for sure wish list item for me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig