by lulumum

Monday, March 28, 2011

New CRB! Heathered Sand Dune Wee Stripe

I seem to have a weakness for the striped Cool Racerback Tanks. I keep kicking myself for not getting the Iris Wee Stripe one (and the Split Pea) but I passed since I have the Power Purple Wee Stripe and they're kind of similar. What I love about them is that they seem to have a softer brushed feel and a looser luon weave blended with more Nylon so it feels a lot more cottony. I gravitate to wearing those ones more out of all my CRB's. The wee stripe and variations of the stripe really turn them into great neutrals which are great for layering. I'm feeling tempted by this one, especially if in person the base color reads more sandy taupy and less white.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig