by lulumum

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Upload Thursday Eve

*sigh* I'm not loving this weeks goods in store. I'm just not loving the color pallet and I haven't found anything in store lately that I must have or that I need for running.  I may have caved and purchased the Record Breaker Vest if it had better zip up secure pockets and more reflectivity. For an item such as a run vest it doesn't really protect you from the elements much so it sort of requires the functionality of pockets and reflective features. I'm instead getting a Run Reflection Vest off ebay which I don't love the looks of so much as that it has tons of reflectivity and two zippered pockets, for $30-$40 I can sacrifice the fashion statement for that price.

 What's going on with the items that are heading to Strategic Sales partners and lagging in coming to regular stores? Pure Balance Tank, Pace Setter Pullover, Resolution LS's in Aruba and Purple Crush, Aruba Scuba Hoodie, Sprinkler and Aruba Cabin LS's...I may head to the Factory Outlet again because it seems some of these MIA items are ending up there.

I think this is going to be another week for me passing on upload items unless some new items pop up. Hopefully considering the phone sales inventory is no longer available we may see a larger upload tomorrow then what was delivered to stores? On my wish list is the Hot Class Tank in Sprinkler and I'd like to try on the Pure Balance Tank. I also wanted the Rubber Ducky Scuba Hoodie but that dream is dying and I've now convinced myself I don't really need another scuba afterall. Ladies upload your resale items to the exchange page because there is a bit of Lulu ADD going on and that's usually the best time to list.

What are you hoping to see tomorrow? 

Pure Balance Tank
Hot Class Tank
Hot Class Tank
Push Ur Limit Tanks Sprinkler/Ikat, Coal Strata, Flush/Coal Strata
Cool Racerback Tanks Flush, Sprinkler, Alarm
Special Edition Scuba Hoodies (Pillow) Sprinkler, Flush
Run Swiftly LS  Black, Sprinkler, Flush
Solace Jacket
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig