by lulumum

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pure Balance Tank In Flush

The Pure Balance Tank has once again hit ebay before getting to the Brick and Mortar stores. What surprises me is that this time the buy it now prices aren't totally insane at $65 which is nice for a change. Last week one was listed at $150. I really like the black version of this tank and although I do like the white one as well, the white looks like an off white raw cotton white that reminds me of cloth diapers. I also like that the bottom portion is slightly A-line which is promising for fit. As far as the bust of this tank, it's so pretty that I don't think I care that I can't use it for any sort of high impact activity.

**update: the 4 tanks 2 white, 2 flush have sold out in less then two hours**




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig