by lulumum

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Product Alerts From Down Unda!

Dance Studio Crops Coal (also available in Wren). priced at $86.
The crops also have the drawcord at the hem to customize the length. I may need these in Wren but not sure I want to give up my Dance Studio Pants. I've been using my Raw Blue ones very often lately, especially on rainy days when wet jean hems are a real bother. 
Dance Studio CropDance Studio CropAlternate View
  • Light and loose crop to layer over your hot yoga gear and take you to the studio or gym
  • Swift is wicking, quick drying, lightweight and breathable with 2-way stretch
  • High rise, comfortable elastic waistband with stretch drawcord which keeps pant secure and in place
  • Stretch drawcord in hem allows for pant adjustability
  • Front pocket to stash what you need
  • Preshrunk

Hot Class Bra Unicorn Tears/Black 
This to me looks like an all black version of Unicorn Tears which I like a lot more then the multi colored version. The black looks like ink dropped in a glass of water (diffusion). I'm thinking that is how the Unicorn Tears print was created but the Black just looks more Inky to me.
Hot Class BraHot Class BraAlternate View

Cool Racerback Tank Split Pea Micro Stripe!
Cool Racerback Cool Racerback Alternate View
Scoop Neck Tank Iris Wee Strip/Wren. 
Love this but have a feeling it's a polyester heavy luon judging by the slight sheen in the picture. 
Scoop Neck Tank Scoop Neck Tank Alternate View
Wunder Under Pant *Special Edition*Wunder Under Pant *Special Edition*Alternate View
Slipless Headband Slipless Headband Alternate View
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig