by lulumum

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Upload Thursday Eve

I'm not getting my hopes up for a large upload tomorrow since we haven't seen a lot of new items in store this week. If this Coal Strata Stripe Cool Racerback tank shows up I would probably get it, perhaps a scuba in Rubber Ducky will appear which I would need to have because it's my favourite color out at the moment. Rubber Ducky Swiftly Tech LS would be nice too.

My Light Grey Pique In Stride is going back to the store this weekend and I'm still undecided if I want to exchange it for a size 6 or just return it. Just not sure I like it on me. Ho-hum to a boring few weeks of product releases. I need a Gratitude Wrap release to relight my fire.

What are you hoping to see tomorrow?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig