by lulumum

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Store Report ~ Savasana Fit Report

I went in to Coquitlam Lulu today during my weekly mommy playdate/shopping trip. I tried on the new version of the Savasana Wrap in Heathered Sand Dune/Coal Dip Dye out of curiosity because it just looked different to me yesterday from past Savasana Wraps. The educator I asked wasn't sure of any design changes to the wrap itself other then the metal logo on the rear bottom hem and the velvet contrast ribbon defining inside and outer fabric. I'm almost certain it fits me differently from the others I've tried on in the past and I'm dying to have some of you guys confirm that for me as well.  I tried on the 8 and the arms felt a lot bigger and although the wrap still did not fully close over my hips it was a much better fit then the Lolo purple one I've tried before (in both 8 and 10). I do love this wrap, particularly the neck, but it just doesn't suite my short curvy frame at all. In the right color and when I lose a few inches off my hips I would probably let a Savasana Wrap join my closet community.
**Forgot to mention, NO thumbholes.

I also saw the In Stride in Concord Grape and I did a double take because the color is virtually Lolo with perhaps a very subtle difference in hue. I thought at first it was a rogue Lolo Stride from September.
In Stride JacketIn Stride JacketAlternate View
I also saw a few new Cool Racerbacks in Concord Grape, Beachy Green (nice!) and Aruba (very nice!) but the rack was still pretty bare. I'm awaiting the Lullure Cool Racerbacks to make an appearance as well as the Concord Grape Itak Cool Racerback although I've decided to not buy that one unless it comes in colors other then black/concord grape. I can't imagine they will leave the Cool Racerback section that empty for very long. Some of you from the US may have noticed how empty the online store has been of Cool Racerbacks as well. Hopefully we get a really big upload this week.
Cool Racerback Cool Racerback Alternate View
Cool Racerback Cool Racerback Alternate View
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig