by lulumum

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Few More Pictures ~ Ikat Print, Multi Poncho Stripe Hustle, Light Grey Pique

This is the inner liner of the Aruba Retro Groove Gym Bag with Ikat print (Raw Blue, Aruba,  Concord Grape??). I like this combination of colors in the print and wouldn't mind seeing a tank with this print such as the Cool Racerback or Modern Racer. Hmmm, I'm getting excited to see more Ikat prints in the right color combos.
**Scoop Neck Tank Coming in Concord Grape/Concord Grape Ikat. 

Multi Poncho Stripe Hustle Jacket. It's grown on me a bit since this afternoon but I still much prefer the original versions.

Light Grey Pique Wunder Under Crops. I love Pique and love it in the light grey. I've been eyeing some knitted pointelle tights  from Aritzia which I saw on a girl at Startbucks this morning and I love them but they're so unforgiving. I think Pique is a much safer bet for someone with curvier legs.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig