by lulumum

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yogi Dance Tank ~ Fit Review

I gave the Yogi Dance Tank Black Sailor Stripe a try today thanks to a reader who reassured me that it was a surprisingly supportive tank for a larger bust size if you use the cups. I totally agree with her  and am very happy that I don't need to layer a bra under tank for added support and that I gave this one a try. I loved the tank so much that I exchanging my Black Roses Print Cool Racerback Tank for this one. I wish I owned a shrug type sweater that I could wear over this so that I can wear it thru the winter months.

The one thing I noticed though was the first tank I grabbed and tried on (pictured below) had the seam sewn under the bust right over the white part of the print in an uneven way. Also, the pleats on the left and right were sewn in quite bunchy. I quickly went back and looked at the other tanks and they all had better pattern placements and pleat details. I found a second one in my size luckily that looked much better and grabbed that one. I never used to inspect my items and look at tags before purchasing but I've gotten into the habit of doing that lately and am really glad I did this time. I think the tank I tried on was one that slipped through the 'quality control' because the other ones seemed pretty uniform.
Size 8, felt pretty supportive


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig