by lulumum

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Run: Post Pullover is Here

I just purchased this very gorgeous Run: Post Pullover in Very Violet size 8 and I am in love! It was also available in all Black, all Coal, or Wish Blue. I'm still on the hunt for the Fuzzy Fleece from last winter (pictured on the right menu) because I think that one is different enough and I love the fleece enough that I can make room for both. But Very Violet in fleece is yummmmmy! I was impressed that the price was just $88 so I got some money back when I exchanged my Dash Pullover. If these come out in more colors I'll be all over them like a fat kid on smarties.
RUN: Post PulloverRUN: Post PulloverAlternate View

Sexier than a blanket with arms, that's for sure! (And more comfortable too!)
Stretch in cozy comfort or throw on after a cool winter run!
Made from cozy double sided brushed micro fleece with anti-pilling finish
Soft, warm running luon® cuffs with thumbholes keep your hands warm
Kangaroo pocket holds all your recovery snacks
Chafe resistant - flat seamed
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig