by lulumum

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Todays Purchase

Today I met up with my friend for an impromptu mall play date because after her first ever Lululemon purchase yesterday (Cobra Crops on markdown) she tried them on at home and fell in love and needed to go back for some more luon and luxtreme. This is my friend who always waits outside of the store while I go in to take a peak because she is not in the least bit interested in Lululemon. Today she purchased two more cobra crops and a Commit Tank and Push your Limits Tank. She tried on almost every supportive tank they had to offer and was giddy with the excitement of all the color possibilities. Oasis is her color. I coached her on luon maintenance and the importance of asking for cups for each of her tanks. I'm so happy that I've finally gotten her to drink the lemon-aid because we have her to thank for my current nail polish obsession which I have passed on to some of you.

My purchase today was the Free to Be Bra on markdown for $34 in Senorita Pink. I love this as my every day bra because it's super comfortable and great for nursing and I love the secksi straps that peek through. I'm receiving this free Champion bra pictured bellow soon in order to do a review for you so stay tuned. It should arrive sometime in the next four weeks or so. This will be my first non-lulu sports bra and I'm stoked that it's a racerback, that way I don't have to feel limited by what items I can wear with it. Have any of you tried it yet with a CRB?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig