by lulumum

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tadasana Tank & Daze Peace Of Mind Vest

I'm not a fan of the look of this tank at first blush because of the cup detailing on the dual color versions but I do like that it's a flowier around the middle top and also that it's a longer luon light tank. The picture bellow, in the Coal version of this tank the cups are much more subtle and I like that better. In fact, I would say that the black and coal ones I do like.






The colors available:

The Daze Vest reverses to coal which is great to have two color options. It has a very different finish from the first version of Peace Of Mind Vests though which are Rip stop and have a sheen. This one is a satin finish and it's more matt. It's also DWR but doesn't look like it would be at all, but it is in fact. feels much softer and cozier.  I bought this vest today because I had been really hoping for the POM vest in a neutral, but now that I have my el cheapo Joe Fresh vest and it's a great fit for me and warm enough I think I'm going to return this POM vest and wait out for my coveted Ivory Huff'N Puff Vest.

Coal on the inside.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig