by lulumum

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Run: Inspire Pullover in Heathered Black & Heathered Lolo

I like it! What do you guys think? I know I'm getting the Heathered Lolo but I'm considering the Senorita Pink if I like it when I see it. This was my other color choice.

I really am liking the look of this running pullover and I'm glad they didn't add a hood to it. That's a big pet peeve of mine in running tops because I find them useless and irritating while running. Some of you may disagree but I can't stand hoods because they flop around and when you wear them you lose your peripheral vision. I love the pocket placement on the hip and angled down. This is the same pocket that's on the cross train pullover and it's much easier to use then my Run: Like the Wind Pullover (really like that top though) which has the pocket in the middle back. The strategic ribbed panels at the hips are really great for broader hips and actually running in, much better fit and more freedom of movement.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig