by lulumum

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flow & Go Tank, Run Reflection Pullover and Personal Best SS Pictures

The Flow and Go Tank in Black and White. I think despite the little glitches with this tank (complicated to put on and slightly tight at the neck strap) this tank is a hit. Very flattering and cute on.


Run: Reflection Pullover in Black. This Black one is on my radar. The price is nice at $88 and will be even nicer if it goes to loot.

Personal Best SS. I have this one in Senorita Pink and I'm really glad I exchanged my lolo one for the Senorita Pink because after I wore it around for a while I found I really liked the bright flirty-ness of it. The Lolo is so pretty in this as well but I have too much Lolo purple (Stride, Modern, Static CRB and Swiftly). I made sure to get different fabrics of Lolo as they all look very, very different from each other but I still needed something to go with Lolo.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig