by lulumum

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reversible Side of the Peace of Mind Vest

As you can see it's not much different. I doubt anyone but yourself would notice that it's different from the other side. It's not like having two colors in one vest which is what I got excited about when I heard this was reversible only to find out that it's the same color inside and out. On the other hand...with a messy toddler and baby if I get finger prints or spit up on me I can just flip it around. Ah-ha, yet another way Lululemon is perfect for mommies.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow that is tough to tell I had to look at it like three times before I reaized that one side is Chevron striped and the other is horizontal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have this in Citron.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig