by lulumum

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Product Notification - Some Intersting Things

Pencil Sketch Scuba Hoodie
Scuba HoodieScuba HoodieAlternate View
Brisk Run Neck Warmer
Brisk Run Neckwarmer
Travel Pooch. I love it, it's so cute. At first I thought I would get this but then I realized that the price is pretty steep in comparison to the full size bags (at least $48) so I think if I'm dying for some sattiny citron goody I may get a Fast in Flight bag or something.
Travel PoochTravel PoochAlternate View
Brisk Run Toque for Women (i'm getting this). It has reflective detailing in the back and a pony tail hole which is good for me.
Brisk Run Toque (women)Brisk Run Toque (women)Alternate View
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I like the run brisk toque! I would definitely wear that once it starts getting colder out!

    Forgot...I'm also hoping the new running hats will show up today!
    Do they only come in the lolo plaid, and black? Was hoping for coal? Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a coal one out. The Lolo Plaid is very cute, it just looked horrible on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coveting the hat and neck warmer. I live in WI, there isn't much to make the winter seem bearable but I think this might help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the scuba coming out.. what are the colors on it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that toque, must have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the colors listed for the scuba. Sounds interesting. oh, and it's from University Village in Seattle.

    colors: Black Pencil Sketch/Coal, Ash,Pencil Sketch Citron, Lola Purple, Black, Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so the "lola purple" has yet to hit eh? I want to jump on the yellow on.. but I really really want something in purple.. so I suppose I should wait?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that running toque. was going to get the vinyassa one, but going to hold out for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig