by lulumum

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Now Available at Oakridge

I've been tipped off that the "Hero, Manifesto Long Sleeve Hoodie" was spotted at Oakridge. This is thin Pima Cotton and burnout material just like the Manifesto V-neck and comes in Black with White burnout lettering. This is the top found in the sneak peek from the lulu website that has since been removed so I don't have a picture to show you just yet. I do recall there was a warning about it bellow that said "please be careful with me, I'm fragile" or something along those lines. Keep that in mind when you open your wallet to make that purchase if your tempted by it. Not sure what the price of it is but the Manifesto V neck from springtime was $88 and later went on sale to $29. I currently have my $88 Manifesto V neck on sale on the exchange page as well as right here.

I'm not a fan of the manifesto prints since my bad experience with the one I got for $88 which ended up with a hole in the armpit the first time I wore it. I had an unsatisfactory response from the GEC when I talked to them about it and so I will now not wear it or anything like it as I have a bad associations with it.
* No Run: Inspire Pullover at Coquitlam today.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am wanting that Run pullover too. There is going to be a stampede when they finally are spotted somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I make sure to show up at 10am when they open so if it's there I get first dibs. Watch it come out on a day that I can't make it in like while I'm on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The longsleeve manifesto tops never go on sale. They always sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dark blue one was in loot last week but it did sell out pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either that or it was mistakenly put there and then moved back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you guys sure that the purple Inspire will come out this week? Notice the Inspire crops aren't in lolo...only oasis, alarm, and citron. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure, just speculating. According to the post on lululemon, bellow the video link it says these items will come out during the 6 weeks post showing the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever since finding it on the website I've been waiting for that pullover to come out. There is also either a community or company jacket coming out and a jacket very similar looking to the Apres Yoga coat.

    I wish they wouldn't have taken away the 'hidden' pictures, but it was fun while it lasted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking that lolo might be a Fall 2 color, because notice how all of the items now are colors from the Fall 1 quilt pattern. I bet the pullover will come out in the next couple of weeks, but the first run might not include lolo. You know how Lulu likes to put product out in drips...
    There is also the Cross-train pullover, and the Shaped Scuba that have yet to make their showing from the IT secret upload :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your right... I think the pullover may not be in till next week. I wouldn't mind seeing that blue one. The Cross-Train pullover didn't intrigue me as much cause I have a luxtreme pullover that I got in April and really love that one.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig