by lulumum

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canada Day Musings

Was at the family holiday park (euphemism for trailer park) at Harrison Lake with the whole family (husbands side) and it was so funny that four of us women were wearing variations of the same Lululemon outfits. My mother in law was wearing a really pretty *Blue Remix (not sure the color) and some Groove Crops, my sister in law was wearing a Grey Remix, Oasis 5yr Pima and Groove Crops, My brother in laws girlfriend was wearing her Lulu Crops and a Pink Remix and I was wearing my dark Classic Sports Grey Lulu Crops with my Angel Blue Free2Be and Potion Purple 5yr Pima. Too funny!

On a side note to this ramble, the other day I purchased the Stow'n Go on line for $29 all the while thinking that I would never wear this and couldn't think of a single occasion in which I would need it. I had second thoughts and decided to cancel the order. Well today while we were picnicking at the lake in the pouring rain with no shelter I decided that I would have absolutely worn that darn Stow'nGo jaket today for $29 or even at the full $88 price (ok, not really, but you get the idea).

*Blue HPRI
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I was up at Hartison lake too, rockin my branch dance studio pants and red cheer gear hoody. We were riding our beach cruisers around town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny, we were at the Boat Launch pretty much the whole afternoon. My toddler at one point decided to take a dip in the cold lake and then roll her self in sand which is when I decided to leave the party.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig