by lulumum

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Racerback Tank SE

This one (top left) has been out in the States this last week but I'm not sure about Canada. I think this is the Savage Green piece that I would get mostly because I like the white mesh detailing around the arms and neck. Hopefully it's not scratchy, but knowing Lulu it probably isn't. The only Savage Green I've gotten so far are the cute socks and I'm the only one that gets to see them because the only part you see above the shoe is a bit of white. Oh well, I know that there there and they look cute. Anyways, I think this special edition tank also comes in Angel blue edging on white and Potion Purple on Purple. The Angel Blue would be quite pretty but I just have so dang much in that and Potion that I need to really cool it.
I bet you this gets released in Vancouver on Monday.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig